Forecon produces construction expert services and information on business cycles of the construction industry. We calculate and forecast both short and long term variations of demand for decision making for the actors in the industry.
The basis for the forecasts is staying up to date on the current events of both international and Finnish economies as well as other changes in the business environment (confidence indicators, financial markets, supporting operations, official regulations, demographical changes etc.) and their effects on construction business’s sectors and branches.
The construction markets related offering:
- Following and forecasting the domestic construction markets
- Following and forecasting the international construction markets
- Modeling and forecasting the demand o construction materials
- Renovation, built environment, building stock and businesses
- Economic impact analyses
- Environmental and energy analyses
- Business cycle and production queries and barometers
- Business development and new business opportunities.
Our reports and forecasts serve the needs of community-, real-estate and construction companies and their key interest groups as well as public authorities. As an independent expert organization we provide reliable partnership with a neutral point of view. Our reports are mainly customized and confidential, made exclusively for the customer.
The development of our forecasting models began in VTT Technical Research Centre of Finland over 40 years ago by determining the usage for reinforcement steel and cement. Our activity has obtained broad confidence in construction market forecasting. Forecon acts as a neutral expert organization in estimation of business cycles and their effects on construction and construction material industries.