The 85th Euroconstruct Conference took place in Helsinki from 7 to 8 June 2018.
Forecon Ltd organised the 85th EUROCONSTRUCT Conference at the Finlandia Hall in Helsinki from 7 to 8 June 2018. The conference programme included speeches by many esteemed people on the construction markets and their development trends.
Thank you for all participants!
Diverse programme in two-day conference
The event started on Thursday 7th June with a visit to the Helsinki Central Library Oodi. Construction of the world’s most modern library was in its final stages during the conference.The host of the construction site visit was YIT.
Thursday culminated in a Gala Dinner at Restaurant Saaristo on Klippan Island in Helsinki. In addition to construction market forecasts, the EUROCONSTUCT conferences give the participants a possibility to network.
The venue itself took place in the Finlandia Hall in the centre of Helsinki on 8 June 2018. The Finlandia Hall is one of the most impressive works of the world-renowned architect Alvar Aalto. The focus of the conference was in construction trends and development of the built environment. Speakers in the conference were:
- Anni Sinnemäki, City of Helsinki
- Jyrki Katainen, European Commission
- Mika Kuismanen, the Federation of Finnish Enterprises
- Markku Riihimäki, Forecon Ltd
- Bengt Henricson, Prognoscentret AB
- Anne Kathrin Funk, KOF Swiss Economic Institute
- Oebele Vries, EIB
- Annette Hughes, EY-DKM Economic Advisory
- Dana Malerova, ÚRS Praha, A.s
- Josep R Fontana, ITeC
- Pekka Pajakkala, Forecon Ltd
- Miimu Airaksinen, Finnish Association of Civil Engineers
- Ludovic Fülöp, VTT Ltd
- Joni Sorsanen, Consti Ltd